Illuminated Tales of the Boucher Forest (in FRENCH)
Cost : Free but places are limited!
- Saturday September 8 (6:30pm to 7:30pm)
- Saturday September 15 (6:30pm to 7:30pm)
- Saturday September 22 (6pm to 7pm)
- Saturday September 29 (6pm to 7pm)
- Saturday October 6 (6pm to 7pm)
Open to all the family!
Registration is required (see the form below).
Feel the magic of the Boucher forest! Come and discover the Boucher forest by night and let yourself be guided in the forest by a story that will trace the history of the Boucher forest through the ages, since its occupation by the Aboriginal peoples until today. Combining history, ecology, mythology, storytelling and music, these evenings will be a celebration for everyone! Each participant will be lent a colorful lantern to add a touch of magic to the experience.