More details to come!
Our annual cocktail is a great opportunity to meet you in a friendly atmosphere, to give updates on the Foundation's achievements in the last year and to present our projects for the year to come. It's also time to renew your membership!
Cost: 40$ (at the door - includes the membership - tax deductible)
Where: Café British in Aylmer (79 rue Principale)
The Annual General Meeting will take place on Thursday March 30th, 2nd floor of the Place des Pionniers (115 rue Principale, Aylmer).
A great opportunity to present our greatest accomplishments in 2016 and discover what awaits us in 2017!
Join us for the Boucher Forest Festival on September 17th 2016 starting at 10.30 am!
- Free open air BBQ at noon
- Family activities (details to come)
- Information kiosks of local organizations
We are looking for volunteers, contact us at email@example.com
The 2016 Climate Conference ("Grande conférence sur le climat"), organized by the CREDDO in partnership with the Boucher Forest Foundation, will explore the theme of urban green spaces, and notably the Boucher Forest as well as other cases from across Canada.
The conference will feature presentations by several guests, distinguished for their expertise on these issues:
- Jérôme Dupras, Professor and Researcher at the University of Quebec in the Outaouais' Institute for Temperate Forest Sciences, and Bassist for "Les Cowboys Fringants"
- François Croteau, Mayor of Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
- Adrina Bardekjian, Program Manager of Urban Forestry with Tree Canada
- Adrian Corbo, President of the Boucher Forest Foundation
Mr. Maxime Pedneaud-Jobin, Mayor of Gatineau, will provide the opening remarks.
When: Wednesday, April 6, 2016, from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
Where: Zibi, 3 rue Eddy, Gatineau
Doors open at 6:00 pm.
The "Grande conférence sur le climat" series is made possible thanks to support by the City of Gatineau Green Fund, and Zibi.